Lilypie

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Counting my blessings...


My precious lil' one, mummy's finally back to add another post to your blog..

How've you been since we last met?? Well, I certainly do hope you are happy with the food that mummy's 'feeding' you with! Approximately 2 weeks ago, you were about 1.7kg.. I guess you should be about 2kg now??

Recently, Raeanne's kicks have become more powerful.. Well, of course mummy knows you didn't mean to kick me in the ribs so hard.. It's probably because my chubby lil' girl is growing too big for my tummy and hence the space constraint.. Aunty Kat and Aunty Mel suggested that you were bored and so started having dance class inside mummy.. Sometimes doing breakdance, sometimes hip hop.. and when your kicks are gentler, that meant ballet.. =)Is that really the case my girl? Well, whatever reason may be, however hard you kick mummy, mummy's still glad to feel you moving inside.. Cos that tells me, my lil' angel is doing well..

Actually, mummy's quite a whiner.. Poor daddy has had to listen to mummy complain and throw tantrums for months already... But deep down, mummy knows that mummy's very blessed indeed..

While mummy was complaining about the neverending morning sickness, there are people out there willing to go through anything just to have a lil' life growing inside them..

While mummy was fretting over the kilos and cellulite that's piling onto me at a rate faster than anyone can say the word 'fat', others are worried about their angels being underweight and borned premature..

While mummy was complaining about the terrible backaches and leg cramps, others had to be bed bound jus so that their lil' ones stay in their mummies womb...

So, what else can i ask for? I have a beautiful chubby princess growing healthily inside me.. and most importantly, mummy's extrememly blessed because I have Raeanne's wonderful daddy.. who never fails to soothe my fraying nerves, my preggie discomforts, my neverending worries about tipping beyond the limits on the weighing scales, becoming mummy's punching bag during mood swings (Ouch!), chauffering mummy and Raeanne 24/7, accompanying me on gynae visits, food craving quests and retail therapy!

Thanks for being such a wonderful hubby, Raeanne's daddy.. =)

8 more weeks to Raeanne's big day... Meanwhile, mummy shall continue my 'harmless whining'.. ;)

No comments: