Lilypie

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Preparing for Raeanne's big day!


My lil' darling,

We're now another week closer to meeting each other!=)Today, mummy started to pack the things to be brought to the hospital, just in case my lil' darling decides to come to this world earlier..

Mummy has chosen for you two sets of jumper suits, mittens, booties, wash cloth, towel and your beautiful wrap... Well, sounds like an easy task doesn't it? But it took mummy quite a while to decide which to bring... Cos Raeanne's wardrobe is full of cutesy little clothes... N it's gonna be your very first outfit upon arrival to this world! So mummy wanted it to be perfect for you! Ur daddy is definitely going to take lots and lots of pictures of you.. (He just bought a lot of books on photography, including one on how to capture the most beautiful shots of kids!) When Raeanne grows up and look back upon your very first picture, I hope you'll like what mummy has chosen for you and not go "Mummy, that outfit is so yucky!".

Come to think of it, I probably don't have to worry at all..Cos I'm sure my chubby lil' angel will look perfectly beautiful in just about anything! At least in the eyes of mummy and daddy.. =)

My lil' darling, mummy and daddy are really looking forward to finally meeting you! [Ooh.. Raeanne jus gave mummy a tiny kick! Is that a response to my thoughts?=)]

No comments: