Lilypie

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Raeanne is finally back by Daddy and Mummy's side!!


Finally!!!!!! Finally my lil' one is back by daddy and mummy's side! =)

Actually our lil' darling can go home today already.. However, as you are turning a lil' yellow, we decided to be a bit more kiasu and let you stay for another day just in case you need photo-therapy.. My lil' darling, you've been so brave and fantastic these past few days.. Daddy and mummy are sure you'll be able to cross this other hurdle too. We'll be here for you always...

Yesterday, when we went to see you at about 430pm, SN Ruoxi asked mummy whether I wanted to feed you. Of cos I said yes immediately!! It's been so many days since mummy held you in my arms.. How I yearned to hold you close to me! And now, finally, my lil' darling can return to my arms.. =)

Till now, mummy has already fed you 5 times.. I won't say I'm very good at it yet, but I guess I've improved a lil'? Initially, everything felt so weird and awkward.. How to hold you, position you and burping you! Wow! Everything seemed easy enough when mummy watched the nurses do it.. But when mummy held the delicate you in my arms, I was so afraid to move.. I was so afraid I'll hurt you.. But mummy's performance so far should be ok right? Cos everytime mummy holds you to feed you, you'll get all comfy and sleep throughout the feeding.. =)

This morning, mummy has also learnt a new 'Raeanne-related' skill... Diaper changing! Hee.. Right aftel feeding you, daddy and mummy could smell IT... After 'stripping' you, indeed, we were right! Our lil' darling had just poo-pooed! Daddy and mummy both didn't know how to change diapers, so we had to ask the nurse for help.. So she gave the commands while mummy did the hands-on. Okie.. not too bad.. Well, at least my lil' one's poo-poo wasn't too messy! =) And till now, you've already given mummy 2 chances to practise already! =)

Sweetheart, mummy has a lot more to learn in order to take real good care of you.. Be patient with mummy okie? Mummy will try to learn as fast as possible.. Right now, you're sleeping beside mummy as mummy is keying in this entry, while daddy is accompanying mummy on the other side of the bed.. Life can't possibly get any more blissful than this moment...

Sleep well, my lil' darling.. =)

No comments: