Lilypie

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Raeanne's present to mummy... =(

Sigh.. Mummy has just received a HUGE present from you, darling... I know I don't sound too happy about it.. Well, hard to imagine anyone would be happy after receiving such a present.. Read on and you shall understand...

While feeding you just now, mummy heard you poo poo.. So after mummy's done with feeding and burping you, the next thing to do was of cos to change your diaper, so that my lil' darling can go to sleep clean and dry and happy...

Mummy had just finished cleaning your lil' bum.. and was about to apply some powder for you when IT happened... My lil' darling's poo poo shot out and landed on mummy's shirt, shorts and leg...[and I suspect my face too! Yucks!=(]It absolutely caught me by surprise...



Well, you probably find it hard to visualize how IT happened.. Let me fill you in on this.. Cos mummy wants you to remember what you did to me!!!

My darling Raeanne was lying on mummy and daddy's bed (of cos with your waterproof changing mat on top of it, otherwise, daddy won't be able to sleep tonight...), and mummy was sitting on the bed changing you.. After cleaning your lil' bum, mummy lifted your legs slightly so that I could apply some powder.. And then suddenly, your watery yellow poo poo shot out with so much force that it completely gave your diaper a miss and landed on all parts of mummy instead! Mummy was completely stunned!! Your granny, who was standing next to mummy, responded first instead asking mummy to go wash up.

Well, it's not the first time that you decided to carry on with your 'business' when mummy's half way changing you... But, did you have to let IT come out with so much force that it landed on mummy instead??!

Mummy can't believe this is how you repay me!! I know kiddos fed with breastmilk tend to have softer stools.. And mummy persisted with giving you breastmilk, regardless of how tiring and painful it can get just so that you get the best milk there is. Yet, this is what you give back to me?

Earlier tonight, when you were 'faking' your cries so that someone would pick you up for a cuddle and daddy said "no" to all your 'advances'.. who was the one who couldn't bear to let you continue crying eventually and picked you up?? It's mummy you know... =( And yet, this is your present to me??


After committing such an atrocious act, my lil' darling still have the cheek to flash 'I love mummy' at the camera!

Now, darling Raeanne, when you are old enough to read this, this incident may not ring a bell to you.. But you better believe it and show some remorse!

Meanwhile, I'm going to try and 'train' daddy in diaper changing.. So that mummy won't be the only one to receive all your presents! Good things ought to be shared, don't you agree darling?? ;p

No comments: