Lilypie

Friday, July 25, 2008

Beautiful lil' fatty! =)


Dearest lil' one..

Today, you are one mth and 4 days old already..

The day before, daddy and I were looking at your pics.. starting from the moment you were born till now.. And gosh, how much our lil' darling has grown and changed! When I close my eyes and visualize that fateful day when you were born, it all seems to have happened only yesterday.. And mummy can still hear your first cry.. still remember how it all felt when I first held you in my arms..

Then, our lil' darling was only 3.16kg and 48cm tall.. Two weeks ago, you weighed 3.6kg and was 51cm tall.. Just a few days ago, daddy measured your height again.. Guess what? You're already 54cm! (Thank goodness you are not only growing sideways!) =)

Besides your height and weight, our lil' darling has also grown in other ways.. For instance, our lil' sweetheart is getting healthier.. your chubby lil' cheeks are getting even rounder..(*pinch pinch*) Your thighs are getting 'juicier'.. And goodness gracious! You have a double chin already! Well, well, don't you start yelling at daddy and mummy k? Cos you are the greedy lil' one who keeps crying for milk! In fact, nowadays you cry for milk almost the instant you are awake! At least previously you bothered to give some warning 'siren' before the full blast... Now, can't even wait a second longer...

Although you seem to be becoming a lil' fatty, at least you are a really adorable one! When daddy and mummy looked through your pics that day, we can't help but marvel at how our lil' princess is growing to become a big beauty! Well, maybe there might be some uncles and aunties out there who don't agree, and think that daddy and mummy is suffering from the 'my-child-is-perfect' syndrome (though I really can't see how anyone can disagree!).. Well, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder... To daddy and mummy, our lil' princess is, and will always be the most beautiful, chubby lil' one out there...

My dearest sweetheart, mummy had a dream this afternoon when I took a nap with you... Mummy dreamt that you could walk already.. and daddy and mummy had brought you out to play.. Then suddenly, you turned around to face mummy and stretched out your arms.. And you said, "mummy 抱抱.." Mummy was so happy in my dreams.. Cos our lil' darling was so adorable.. and that was the first time you called mummy... Though mummy was a little disappointed that it was only a dream, but when mummy turned around and saw you sleeping soundly next to me, happiness filled my heart again.. Cos I know, my dream will come true one day..

Daddy and mummy's lil' darling, we love you...

No comments: