Lilypie

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Raeanne's huge appetite!


Mm.. my lil' one is finally asleep.. My dear, your appetite has really grown a lot recently! At ~7pm, I fed you abt 70ml of milk... After that, you still kept opening your mouth asking for more milk.. So I continued to feed you.. Finally, you seemed appeased...

For about 20mins, all was calm.. You were wide awake but happily watching TV... Daddy said that's bcos mummy watched too much TV while expecting you, that's why you know how to 'appreciate' TV shows too! Well, I'd say it's not a bad thing NOW... Cos at least that keeps you occupied and you'll wail less.. But don't you continue this habit when you start going to school huh! =)

Ok, as I was saying, the peace all but lasted 20mins... Then somehow, my lil' darling realised that 'Hey, I'm still hungry!' N so the 'i-want-milk' behaviour started again... (Looks like Daddy's right about your 'No milk, no talk' attitude!);)

Anyway, daddy then prepared another 80mls of milk for you... After drinking 40mls, you fell asleep in my arms...

My lil' darling, you really are that hungry huh? Upon discharge, we were told your requirement was only 60mls... Aren't you drinking a lil' too much?? (Almost double!) Well, daddy says it's becos our lil' princess is growing and so needs more food! Yet, your grandpa says you seemed to be drinking a lil' too much.. (Well, he became concerned after he saw your big 'belly' while bathing you the other day.. And to top it off, you were asking to be fed every hour!) So mummy has been tasked with checking with the Dr whether this is normal..

And that's gonna be tomorrow. Tomorrow, my lil' sweetheart has to go back for another bilirubin check.. I hope it won't hurt you too much this time too.. My lil' darling, be brave tomorrow ok? Mummy will be with you...

Meanwhile, sleep tight, for you'll have a challenging day ahead of you tomorrow..

No comments: