Lilypie

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Poo-poo is very very SERIOUS business..


Yesterday, my lil' sweetheart turned into a lil' terror again..

The morning went by smoothly.. Even when it was time for milk (2pm), my lil' sweetheart didn't stir the slightest bit in your sleep.. So mummy decided to let you sleep just a lil' bit more.. and feed you when you start your 'I-want-milk' antics.. (Confession: Actually mummy was also very sleepy then.. so I decided to catch some sleep before you wake up..)

But then an hour passed.. and you were still sleeping so soundly.. So mummy decided to wake you up.. I stripped you, tickled you and irritated you... Finally you woke up and realised that your stomach is empty.. The moment mummy put the bottle to your mouth, you suckled very 'fiercely'!

After a min or two, suddenly my lil' sweetheart stopped drinking and started crying and squirming in my arms! Then your face turned red, body curled up and started producing this 'I-m-straining-very-hard!' sound amidst your cries... (You were straining so hard it reminded me of myself 'pushing' to deliver you!) As suddenly as it started, you stopped.. Immediately following that, I heard you poo... And guess what? After the 'ordeal', you had the cheek to grin at me! Take note: It's grin, not just a smile! (Roll my eyes!) If I had an extra pair of hands, I'll definitely film it down and broadcast it on your blog...

And once my lil' sweetheart has finished your 'big business', you'll start drinking again... This strain-->poo-->drink milk cycle went on for another 2 times, if mummy remembered correctly... And maybe it's becos you're poo-ing as you drink milk, you seemed extra hungry..



3pm, I fed you 100mls in total.. By the time you finished, it was close to 4pm.. Mummy then put you down on the bed to sleep. But soon after mummy laid you down, you woke up and cried for more.. So mummy breastfed you till you fell asleep again... Then 5pm, you woke up again and finished another 80mls of milk...

Finally, after that 80mls of milk, you decided to go into deeper sleep, giving your poor mummy a break...

When daddy came home, he told mummy that before he left for work, daddy instructed you to be good and nice to mummy.. And daddy said that when he gave you that 'speech', you were listening intently.. However, it seems like whatever he said to you went in one ear and out the other in no time yar?

Or maybe.. besides 'no milk, no talk', poo-poo is yet another very serious business for you.. Can't poo-poo, who cares who said what... Is that right? =)

Unfortunately, there's only so much mummy and daddy can do to soothe your tummyache.. So lil' darling, you'll have to 加油 ok? Get your lazy tummy to buck up and start working yar! =)

No comments: