Lilypie

Monday, October 27, 2008

Bad bad mummy....



Lil' sweetheart, now that you seem better able to recognise people around you, do you actually blame mummy for being a bad mummy?

Well, even if you don't, I do. Since mummy went back to work, mummy's time with you has been reduced very very significantly. Even when mummy is home, mummy's time for you has to be shared with so many other things that mummy has to do...

Darling, mummy is so sorry...

Worst of all, mummy seems to be turning to buying things for you as a form of compensation. That's really bad. Mummy used to read about how some parents are always so busy with work that they have no time for their children. So they make up for it in monetary terms... Those kids may have all they want, but they weren't happy...

Mummy used to shake my head at those reports.. N yet, I feel like I'm turning into one myself now...

My precious lil' one, mummy promise you, from this moment on, mummy will make more time for you... No matter what, darling and daddy will always take the first place in mummy's heart..

Mummy love you, lil' princess.. =)

No comments: